This week I get into the enchanting offerings of the Southern Caribbean coast of Costa Rica with Sadie Jordan of Soul Life Travel. Sadie, an Afro Latinx woman of Costa Rican and African American dissent has created a travel company that focuses on taking the work out of finding the diverse and rich Black history of the country out of the hands of travelers and into the hands of the travel company with resources and ties to the land. I had a great time discussing her unique story COVID regulations on current travel, options for moving abroad and so much more. Get into it.
Guest: Sadie Jordan http://www.instagram.com/travellikesadie
Ready to plan your first solo trip? Download my Solo Travel Planning Course! It’s FREE!!! Not new to solo travel? Pass it on to a friend who still has questions.
There’s Travel N Sh!t merch!! For tees, totes, socks, mugs, magnets, phone cases and whatever else I’ve added by now, be sure to check out the new store HERE.
Never miss a Travel N Sh!t beat! Sign up for my mailing list HERE.
If you enjoyed this week or any week’s episode, please take a second to subscribe and rate Travel N Sh!t on the platform you listen. If you’re REALLY feeling froggy, please take this quick listener survey so I can get to know you better!
Don’t forget to take the Nomadness Diversity in Travel Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2020DIT
Because Black Lives ALWAYS Matter 👇🏽
* George Floyd Memorial Fund: https://www.gofundme.com/f/georgefloyd
* Black Visions Collective: https://www.blackvisionsmn.org/
* Campaign Zero: https://www.joincampaignzero.org/
* Black Lives Matter: https://www.Blacklivesmatter.com
* Brooklyn Bail Fund https://brooklynbailfund.org
* Justice for Breonna Taylor Petition: https://act.colorofchange.org/sign/justiceforbre-breonna-taylor-officers-fired?source=coc_main_website