Ya’ll know I learn lessons along the way every trip I take by now. This week, I want to share with you some of the lessons my gear and packing habits have taught me, while also making sure you know what I think you should always bring with you on your travels. Dive in.
Ready to plan your first solo trip? Download my Solo Travel Planning Course! It’s FREE!!! Not new to solo travel? Pass it on to a friend who still has questions. https://bit.ly/spnacocourse
There’s Travel N Sh!t merch!! For tees, totes courses and whatever else I’ve added by now, be sure to check out the store. http://bit.ly/Shoptravelnshit
As promised, here’s a link to the items I’ve mentioned.
** Note that these are affiliate links and I earn a small commission if you decide to purchase something** Feel free to support me, AND gear up for your next trip all in one shot!
- Leggings – https://amzn.to/2Pvpn0o
- Packable jacket – https://amzn.to/3dXhnyF
- Chambray shirt – https://amzn.to/3sX4Xel
- Fleece – https://amzn.to/3sVUGPK
- Warm socks – https://amzn.to/3t0MKwF
- Water shoes – https://amzn.to/32XfvQf
- Sunglasses – https://amzn.to/3e63eQ1
- Palladium waterproof boots (similar style) – https://amzn.to/2Qlrrsg
- Keen waterproof hiking boots (same style, different color) – https://amzn.to/3bvVPYm
- Toiletry bag
- Bug spray (lemongrass oil) – https://amzn.to/3e2S8ec
- Bandaids – https://amzn.to/3e1ww28
- Alcohol wipes – https://amzn.to/3nGWEmd
- BlackGirlSunscreen – https://amzn.to/3bvDqLh