This week I sat with diversity in travel consultant and @nomadnesstribe creative director Martinique Lewis to discuss her new book ABC (All Black Content ☝🏽 see what she did there) Travel Green Book. Similar to the book created back in 1936 by Victor Hugo Green to keep black motorist as safe as possible driving throughout the US, Martinique has created a guide to finding black resources all around the globe. We discussed her travel experiences, her work with Nomadness, her expertise in diversity and inclusion and of course why all of this is so important to her. Dive in and learn how you can support black businesses AND experience black culture and community across the globe.
Order your Green Book here: https://m.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-abc-travel-greenbook-martinique-lewis/1137415690?ean=2940162639626
Nomadness Diversity in Travel Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2020DIT
Ready to plan your first solo trip? Download my Solo Travel Planning Course! It’s FREE!!! Not new to solo travel? Pass it on to a friend who still has questions.
There’s Travel N Sh!t merch!! For tees, totes, socks, mugs, magnets, phone cases and whatever else I’ve added by now, be sure to check out the new store HERE.
If you enjoyed this week or any week’s episode, please take a second to subscribe and rate Travel N Sh!t on the platform you listen. If you’re REALLY feeling froggy, please take this quick listener survey so I can get to know you better!
Because Black Lives ALWAYS Matter 👇🏽
- George Floyd Memorial Fund: https://www.gofundme.com/f/georgefloyd
- Black Visions Collective: https://www.blackvisionsmn.org/
- Campaign Zero: https://www.joincampaignzero.org/
- Black Lives Matter: https://www.Blacklivesmatter.com
- Brooklyn Bail Fund https://brooklynbailfund.org
- Justice for Breonna Taylor Petition: https://act.colorofchange.org/sign/justiceforbre-breonna-taylor-officers-fired?source=coc_main_website