Ya’ll! Another great episode in the books! This week I spoke with Frantzces of Defying Resistance and Chronicles Abroad Podcast about why the hell I’m so adventurous abroad and complacent while at home. We discus how her clinical experience has helped her in her own experiences living and traveling abroad, how her travels help her serve her clients, alternative healing modalities she experienced abroad and so much more. This episode is chock full of actionable steps to help you work through your fears and help you align your travel and home experiences.
Ready to plan your first solo trip? Download my Solo Travel Planning Course! It’s FREE!!! Not new to solo travel? Pass it on to a friend who still has questions.
There’s Travel N Sh!t merch!! For tees, totes, socks, mugs, magnets, phone cases and whatever else I’ve added by now, be sure to check out the new store HERE.
If you enjoyed this week or any week’s episode, please take a second to subscribe and rate Travel N Sh!t on the platform you listen. If you’re REALLY feeling froggy, please take this quick listener survey so I can get to know you better!
Don’t forget to take the Nomadness Diversity in Travel Survey HERE.
Because Black Lives ALWAYS Matter 👇🏽
- George Floyd Memorial Fund: https://www.gofundme.com/f/georgefloyd
- Black Visions Collective: https://www.blackvisionsmn.org/
- Campaign Zero: https://www.joincampaignzero.org/
- Black Lives Matter: https://www.Blacklivesmatter.com
- Brooklyn Bail Fund https://brooklynbailfund.org
- Justice for Breonna Taylor Petition: https://act.colorofchange.org/sign/justiceforbre-breonna-taylor-officers-fired?source=coc_main_website