Wheeeew! I meant to mention that this was ep 100 but I wanted to get to the point lol. Congrats to us for making it a buck, y’all! This week I dive into the topic of guilt. I discuss the guilt I feel just THINKING about leaving my aging grandparents and parents to live in another country and the guilt of leaving a “secure” job with a guaranteed paycheck and benefits. Instead of focusing on the idea of what I MIGHT feel, I shifted from that to the guilt I actually know I DO feel from past trips and what I try and use that guilt for practically.
Ready to plan you first solo trip? Download my Solo Travel Planning Course! It’s FREE!!! Not new to solo travel? Pass it on to a friend who still has questions.
There’s Travel N Sh!t merch!! For tees, totes, socks, mugs, magnets, phone cases and whatever else I’ve added by now, be sure to check out the new store here.
If you enjoyed this week or any week’s episode, please take a second to subscribe and rate Travel N Sh!t on the platform you listen. If you’re REALLY feeling froggy, please take this quick listener survey so I can get to know you better!
Because Black Lives ALWAYS Matter 👇🏽
- George Floyd Memorial Fund: https://www.gofundme.com/f/georgefloyd
- Black Visions Collective: https://www.blackvisionsmn.org/
- Campaign Zero: https://www.joincampaignzero.org/
- Black Lives Matter: https://www.Blacklivesmatter.com
- Brooklyn Bail Fund https://brooklynbailfund.org
- Justice for Breonna Taylor Petition: https://act.colorofchange.org/sign/justiceforbre-breonna-taylor-officers-fired?source=coc_main_website