With borders opening up and travel on the hearts and minds of many, I figured it was a good time to revisit some common questions for new travelers. From how to combat the fear of solo travel, how to book flights, accommodations and experiences, packing and researching your destination, this episode is a great place to start if you need a little guidance.
Because Black Lives STILL Matter 👇🏽
* Until Freedom http://www.instagram.com/untilfreedom
* George Floyd Memorial Fund: https://www.gofundme.com/f/georgefloyd
* Black Visions Collective: https://www.blackvisionsmn.org/
* Campaign Zero: https://www.joincampaignzero.org/
* Black Lives Matter: https://www.Blacklivesmatter.com
* Brooklyn Bail Fund https://brooklynbailfund.org
* Justice for Breonna Taylor Petition: https://act.colorofchange.org/sign/justiceforbre-breonna-taylor-officers-fired?source=coc_main_website
There’s Travel N Sh!t merch!! For tees, tanks, totes, hats, socks, mugs, magnets, and phone cases, be sure to check out the new store here: https://travel-n-sh-t-podcast.myshopify.com
Be sure to sign up for the Travel N Sh!t mailing list! I have enough work getting out this podcast every week, so don’t worry about your mailbox getting flooded by me. I ain’t got the energy for all that. BUT! Signing up keeps you up to date with new episodes, and occasionally some helpful info.You’ll also get a chance to win a $50 gift card from JordansJungle.net (my new plant plug yall, foreal)! Sign up here:
For 15% off your purchase at JordansJungle.net use this affiliate code here: (I get money to spend and you get money off your purchase. Win for all!)
If you enjoyed this week or any week’s episode, please take a second to subscribe and rate Travel N Sh!t on the platform you use to listen. If you’re REALLY feeling froggy, please take this quick listener survey so I can get to know you better!