The idea of giving advice to a younger me doesn’t appeal as much as helping my younger cousins. My cousins ya’ll. Them babies mean so much to me. I’ve lived quite a bit in my years and traveling has given me the space to put a lot of it into perspective. From developing my intuition, being open to making the wrong decisions, believing in an intentional universe and believing (and seeing) that I’m capable of so much more than I think I am, I lowkey have a lot of wisdom to share. So, here go.
Because Black Lives STILL Matter 👇🏽
- Until Freedom http://www.instagram.com/untilfreedom
- George Floyd Memorial Fund: https://www.gofundme.com/f/georgefloyd
- Black Visions Collective: https://www.blackvisionsmn.org/
- Campaign Zero: https://www.joincampaignzero.org/
- Black Lives Matter: https://www.Blacklivesmatter.com
- Brooklyn Bail Fund https://brooklynbailfund.org
- Justice for Breonna Taylor Petition: https://act.colorofchange.org/sign/justiceforbre-breonna-taylor-officers-fired?source=coc_main_website
There’s Travel N Sh!t merch!! For tees, tanks, totes, hats, socks, mugs, magnets, and phone cases, be sure to check out the new store HERE.
Be sure to sign up for the Travel N Sh!t mailing list for a chance to win a $50 gift card from JordansJungle.net (my new plant plug yall, foreal)!
For 15% off your purchase use this affiliate code (I get money to spend and you get money off your purchase. Win for all!)
If you enjoyed this week or any week’s episode, please take a second to subscribe and rate Travel N Sh!t on the platform you listen. If you’re REALLY feeling froggy, please take this quick listener survey so I can get to know you better!