A good playlist has always been a source of calm for me. This week I needed something cute and light (sis been goin through it, y’all) so I chose a few musical genres and chose the trips that exuded those same feelings for me. Have you had any trips that gave you soul? Hip hop? R & B? Pop? I dive into some of my most memorable experiences abroad and how each of them correlate to a musical essence. Fun shit. Dive in.
Because Black Lives ALWAYS Matter 👇🏽
- Until Freedom http://www.instagram.com/untilfreedom
- George Floyd Memorial Fund: https://www.gofundme.com/f/georgefloyd
- Black Visions Collective: https://www.blackvisionsmn.org/
- Campaign Zero: https://www.joincampaignzero.org/
- Black Lives Matter: https://www.Blacklivesmatter.com
- Brooklyn Bail Fund https://brooklynbailfund.org
- Justice for Breonna Taylor Petition: https://act.colorofchange.org/sign/justiceforbre-breonna-taylor-officers-fired?source=coc_main_website
There’s Travel N Sh!t merch!! For tees, totes, socks, mugs, magnets, and phone cases, be sure to check out the new store here https://travel-n-sh-t-podcast.myshopify.com
Be sure to sign up for the Travel N Sh!t mailing list for a chance to win a $50 gift card from JordansJungle.net (my new plant plug yall, foreal)!
For 15% off your purchase use this affiliate code (I get money to spend and you get money off your purchase. Win for all!) https://bit.ly/2LcKcYR
If you enjoyed this week or any week’s episode, please take a second to subscribe and rate Travel N Sh!t on the platform you listen. If you’re REALLY feeling froggy, please take this quick listener survey so I can get to know you better! http://bit.ly/tnslistenersurvey