I’m not talking about risky viewer submitted stunts for TV. I’m talking about eating exotic shit, cold weather destinations, camping, interacting with wild animals and anything that doesn’t keep you ten toes down. In my attempts to travel intentionally, I’ve done so many wildly satisfying and exciting things! I’ve faced my fears, made new friends and stretched myself into a new existence of who I am. This week I talk about some of those experiences and include some listener feedback about things they enjoy that they’ve been told is “white people shit”. Dive in.
Because Black Lives ALWAYS Matter 👇🏽
- Until Freedom http://www.instagram.com/untilfreedom
- George Floyd Memorial Fund: https://www.gofundme.com/f/georgefloyd
- Black Visions Collective: https://www.blackvisionsmn.org/
- Campaign Zero: https://www.joincampaignzero.org/
- Black Lives Matter: https://www.Blacklivesmatter.com
- Brooklyn Bail Fund https://brooklynbailfund.org
- Justice for Breonna Taylor Petition: https://act.colorofchange.org/sign/justiceforbre-breonna-taylor-officers-fired?source=coc_main_website
There’s Travel N Sh!t merch!! For tees, totes, socks, mugs, magnets, and phone cases, be sure to check out the new store here https://travel-n-sh-t-podcast.myshopify.com
Be sure to sign up for the Travel N Sh!t mailing list for a chance to win a $50 gift card from JordansJungle.net (my new plant plug yall, foreal)!
For 15% off your purchase use this affiliate code (I get money to spend and you get money off your purchase. Win for all!) https://bit.ly/2LcKcYR
If you enjoyed this week or any week’s episode, please take a second to subscribe and rate Travel N Sh!t on the platform you listen. If you’re REALLY feeling froggy, please take this quick listener survey so I can get to know you better! http://bit.ly/tnslistenersurvey