These are absolutely historical times. We’re in the midst of choosing which side of history we want to be on. I’ve done my share of introspection and this week I needed an experienced voice to discuss the movement with. I was joined by attorney and activist Angelo Pinto of Until Freedom to discuss regional differences in and suggested ways to safely protest, the different ways activism can look, our experiences with the diaspora abroad and so much more.
Guest: Angelo Pinto http://www.instagram.com/angelo_pinto_
- Until Freedom http://www.instagram.com/untilfreedom
- George Floyd Memorial Fund: https://www.gofundme.com/f/georgefloyd
- Black Visions Collective: https://www.blackvisionsmn.org/
- Campaign Zero: https://www.joincampaignzero.org/
- Black Lives Matter: https://www.Blacklivesmatter.com
- Brooklyn Bail Fund https://brooklynbailfund.org
- Justice for Breonna Taylor Petition: https://act.colorofchange.org/sign/justiceforbre-breonna-taylor-officers-fired?source=coc_main_website
There’s Travel N Sh!t merch!! For tees, totes, socks, mugs, magnets, and phone cases, be sure to check out the new store here https://travel-n-sh-t-podcast.myshopify.com
Be sure to sign up for the Travel N Sh!t mailing list for a chance to win a $50 gift card from JordansJungle.net (my new plant plug yall, foreal)!
For 15% off your purchase use this code https://bit.ly/2LcKcYR
If you enjoyed this week or any week’s episode, please take a second to subscribe and rate Travel N Sh!t on the platform you listen. If you’re REALLY feeling froggy, please take this quick listener survey so I can get to know you better! http://bit.ly/tnslistenersurvey