My apologies in advance for this being a pretty heavy episode. It was difficult for me to get through this. I’m tired. I’m hurting. I’m scared. I’m so many things. In the midst of all my feelings, I came across a post in the Nomadness Facebook group posted by Dyshaun Hines – “Question for the tribe, did Marcus Garvey have the right idea – or do you stay and fight for the country that became our home?” I have quite a few thoughts on the matter. Dive in.
- George Floyd Memorial Fund: https://www.gofundme.com/f/georgefloyd
- Black Visions Collective: https://www.blackvisionsmn.org/
- Campaign Zero: https://www.joincampaignzero.org/
- Black Lives Matter: https://www.Blacklivesmatter.com
- Brooklyn Bail Fund https://brooklynbailfund.org
- Justice for Breonna Taylor Petition: https://act.colorofchange.org/sign/justiceforbre-breonna-taylor-officers-fired?source=coc_main_website
There’s Travel N Sh!t merch!! For tees, totes, socks, mugs, magnets, and phone cases, be sure to check out the new store here https://travel-n-sh-t-podcast.myshopify.com
Be sure to sign up for the Travel N Sh!t mailing list for a chance to win a $50 gift card from JordansJungle.net (my new plant plug yall, foreal)!
For 15% off your purchase use this code https://bit.ly/2LcKcYR
If you enjoyed this week or any week’s episode, please take a second to subscribe and rate Travel N Sh!t on the platform you listen. If you’re REALLY feeling froggy, please take this quick listener survey so I can get to know you better! http://bit.ly/tnslistenersurvey