This week is a full circle episode. I finally sat and talked with one of my travel inspirations, Marissa of Unicorninbk.com. Her blog and storytelling provided the representation I needed to believe travel was for me. We talk about how she got into travel, finding love through travel, travel wins, fails and lessons learned. Dive in.
Guest: Marissa Http://www.instagram.com/unicorninbk
Ready to plan your first solo trip? Download my Solo Travel Planning Course! It’s FREE!!! Not new to solo travel? Pass it on to a friend who still has questions.
Because Black Lives ALWAYS Matter 👇🏽
- George Floyd Memorial Fund: https://www.gofundme.com/f/georgefloyd
- Black Visions Collective: https://www.blackvisionsmn.org/
- Campaign Zero: https://www.joincampaignzero.org/
- Black Lives Matter: https://www.Blacklivesmatter.com
- Brooklyn Bail Fund https://brooklynbailfund.org
- Justice for Breonna Taylor Petition: https://act.colorofchange.org/sign/justiceforbre-breonna-taylor-officers-fired?source=coc_main_website