Heads up, this week’s episode is part two of a longer conversation. Last week I had Dionne, a clinical research associate with years of molecular biology experience talk with me about the COVID-19 vaccine. We really get into a lot but overall, pt 1 does a great job of laying down the foundation of viruses and vaccines so this week’s convo will make more sense. So be sure to listen to part 1 then dive into the continuation here.
With rumors of it being mandatory for air travel in the near future, I wanted to learn as much as I could before I made my decision on if I’d forgo the vaccine and possibly sacrifice travel as I know it. There’s a lot to discuss and learn, so this will officially be the first two part episode! We get into what’s currently in works with the COVID vaccine as we now know it, how it may affect certain demographics of the population, and sooooo much more. I promise you, you will enjoy this. It’s one of the most informative, yet easily digestible episodes yet. Strap in and get informed.
More questions for Dionne? Shoot me an email and I get you some answers – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to plan your first solo trip? Download my Solo Travel Planning Course! It’s FREE!!! Not new to solo travel? Pass it on to a friend who still has questions.
There’s Travel N Sh!t merch!! For tees, totes, socks, mugs, magnets, phone cases and whatever else I’ve added by now, be sure to check out the new store HERE.
Because Black Lives ALWAYS Matter 👇🏽
- George Floyd Memorial Fund: https://www.gofundme.com/f/georgefloyd
- Black Visions Collective: https://www.blackvisionsmn.org/
- Campaign Zero: https://www.joincampaignzero.org/
- Black Lives Matter: https://www.Blacklivesmatter.com
- Brooklyn Bail Fund https://brooklynbailfund.org
- Justice for Breonna Taylor Petition: https://act.colorofchange.org/sign/justiceforbre-breonna-taylor-officers-fired?source=coc_main_website