Yeeer! First stretch of pandemic travel! I took a roadtrip to Vermont… with my man! Bih! I’m not traveling solo! This week I get into a few details about the drive from NY, staying in a pretty isolated cabin in the middle of the woods (not some sh!t I’d want to do alone, fam) tiny town feels, driving in utter darkness (I’m such a city girl) and how traveling with a partner as opposed to solo has been going. Tune in!
Ready to plan your first solo trip? Download my Solo Travel Planning Course! It’s FREE!!! Not new to solo travel? Pass it on to a friend who still has questions.
There’s Travel N Sh!t merch!! For tees, totes, socks, mugs, magnets, phone cases and whatever else I’ve added by now, be sure to check out the new store HERE.
Because Black Lives ALWAYS Matter 👇🏽
- George Floyd Memorial Fund: https://www.gofundme.com/f/georgefloyd
- Black Visions Collective: https://www.blackvisionsmn.org/
- Campaign Zero: https://www.joincampaignzero.org/
- Black Lives Matter: https://www.Blacklivesmatter.com
- Brooklyn Bail Fund https://brooklynbailfund.org
- Justice for Breonna Taylor Petition: https://act.colorofchange.org/sign/justiceforbre-breonna-taylor-officers-fired?source=coc_main_website