These are absolutely historical times. We’re in the midst of choosing which side of history we want to be on. I’ve done my share of introspection and this week I needed an experienced voice to discuss the movement with. I was joined by attorney and activist Angelo Pinto of Until Freedom to discuss regional differences in and suggested ways to safely protest, the different ways activism can look, our experiences with the diaspora abroad and so much more.
Guest: Angelo Pinto http://www.instagram.com/angelo_pinto_
Ready to plan your first solo trip? Download my Solo Travel Planning Course! It’s FREE!!! Not new to solo travel? Pass it on to a friend who still has questions.
I’ve put together an itinerary pack that includes five different weekend friendly roadtrips hours from NYC. Take the stress of planning and packing off the table and focus on the road.
Download your copy today!
East Coast Friendly Roadtrip Itinerary Pack
Never miss a Travel N Sh!t beat! Sign up for my mailing list HERE https://bit.ly/3miJJWu
If you enjoyed this week or any week’s episode, please take a second to subscribe and rate Travel N Sh!t on the platform you listen. If you’re REALLY feeling froggy, please take this quick listener survey so I can get to know you better! http://bit.ly/tnslistenersurvey
* Until Freedom http://www.instagram.com/untilfreedom
* George Floyd Memorial Fund: https://www.gofundme.com/f/georgefloyd
* Black Visions Collective: https://www.blackvisionsmn.org/
* Campaign Zero: https://www.joincampaignzero.org/
* Black Lives Matter: https://www.Blacklivesmatter.com
* Brooklyn Bail Fund https://brooklynbailfund.org
* Justice for Breonna Taylor Petition: https://act.colorofchange.org/sign/justiceforbre-breonna-taylor-officers-fired?source=coc_main_website